FC Endurance raced all over the map this weekend and posted some stellar results. Here's a recap.
- Todd Rau - Won his age group at Ironman Wisconsin and qualified for the Kona World Championships
- Joby Gutierrez - Placed second in his age group and qualified for the 70.3 World Championships
- Diana Mc Donald - Set a new half Ironman Personal Best with a 38 minute improvement at Santa Cruz 70.3
- Karen Gale - Set a new Half Ironman Personal Best at Santa Cruz 70.3
- Craig Tuthill - Set a new Half Ironman Personal Best at Santa Cruz 70.3
- Erren Oleary - Placed second in his age group at the Pacific Coast Triathlon in Newport Beach
- Tracy White - Improved her Half Ironman run split.
While each athlete is different, all our athletes adhere to the same Foundations of Performance. Simple, yet highly effective principles that can benefit your race results.