More Personal Bests for FC Endurance Athletes
From San Diego, to Chattanooga, to Mallorca, FC Endurance athletes continue to shine. Here's a brief recap of their results
- Michelle Seidel - Finished 7th place in her age group and set a new Ironman Personal Best at Barcelona Ironman
- Randall Borders- Set a new personal best at Ironman Chattanooga under some pretty hot and humid conditions.
- Erren Oleary - Completed his first Ironman at Ironman Chattanooga, where he finished sub 12 hours in brutal conditions.
- Jillian Chaney - Set a new Half Ironman Personal Best at Superfrog 70.3 and finished in 9th place in her age group.
- Noelle Darden - Set a new Half Ironman Personal Best at Superfrog and finished 3rd place in her age group.
- Adrienne Miller - Just cleared by doctors 4 days before her race, Adrienne battled in hot and humid conditions at Augusta 70.3
While each athlete is different, all our athletes adhere to the same Foundations of Performance. Simple, yet highly effective principles that can benefit your race results. These principles can help you too.